The Navigator To Technologies !
OPPORTUNITY DETAILS :|
Job Title: Java Developer
Our direct client is looking for Java Developer with C++.
Please send me the best resumes with contact details and rates.
Develop applications and software for multimedia and mobility prototypes. Prototypes will be used for security testing.
* 4 years Java, C, C++ programming
* 4 years scripting (PERL, PYTHON)
* 4 years HTML/DHTML/XML/XSLT experience
* 2 years SQL database programming
* 2 years Tomcat/Apache development environment
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester/Analyst:
Our client has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Tester/Analyst who will be supporting Client/Server and Web Based Applications, the candidate will be responsible for QA software selection, software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
• Interact with business stakeholders, management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
• Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script tools for performing testing/validation function.
• Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles.
• Experience in Block Box, Regression, Compatibility, Stress and Web testing.
• Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum 2-3 years of IT experience, in SDLC QA/Testing role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong technical background
* Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, ASP, JAVA, J2EE, etc.
* Strong database skills, mainly in Oracle and SQL Server
* Experience using automated testing tools, like QTP, Win Runner, Test Director
* Bachelors Degree with Computer Science.
Job Title: SAP BW/BI Lead Analyst:
Our direct end-client, a global provider of Energy Products & Services located in the Roanoke, VA area, has an immediate, full-time need for an SAP Business Intelligence Analyst. The current environment is SAP ECC 6.0.
The ideal candidate must have an understanding of SAP Business Intelligence reporting options and architecture. The following duties will be required:
· Define technical and functional requirements for Business Intelligence projects.
· Design and implement supporting architecture, extractors and Business Intelligence data cubes.
· Design and maintain Business Intelligence queries and reports as well as dashboards/cockpits when required.
· Support legacy system data conversions into the SAP Business Intelligence environment.
· Business Objects tools and/or portal experience is preferred.
Job Title:IVR Developer
IVR experience required. Avaya Conversant and Avaya IR platforms. (Voice@Work, Avaya Dialogue Designer).
Speech Recognition experience required. Experience with Nuance platform with Avaya Conversant and Avaya IR platforms
Job Title: Sr. DW/BI Manager: This person must have at least 10 years of IT experience including 7 years of DW and 5 years of BI and are looking for Management experience.
* This is a permanent opportunity with our end client
* Extensive bonus programs
* Competitive salary
This is a great company to work for, and has won several awards for quality of work environment. But most importantly, from an IT perspective, it is a very challenging and complex environment, and is perfect for the sort of individual who wants to work full time for a company, yet still be intimately involved in upgrades, enhancements, and new implementations (no working on just trouble tickets!).